Welcome to USAeroTech!
USAeroTech Institute exists to train students in the field of aviation maintenance technology within a professional environment based on conservative Christian values. We are committed to graduating students who are knowledgeable, competent and well-trained professional Aviation Maintenance Technicians during our one-year (or two-year) training programs. Please explore our site to learn more about us, then contact us to find out how you can start YOUR aviation career today!
Our training will enable graduates to meet the FAA requirements for the Airframe and Powerplant Certificate in our 12-month training curriculum. This expedited training will empower graduates to successfully serve in missionary, general, corporate and commercial aviation arenas as quickly as possible.
What we offer at USAeroTech is a professional, certified curriculum in a warm and friendly atmosphere. We’re a small school with smaller class sizes that allow a closer relationship between the instructors and students, and among the students themselves. You will find that all the faculty and staff at USAeroTech take a personal interest in each and every student.
The Value of Attending USAeroTech:
- FAA-approved Part 147 curriculum since 1981.
- Complete your A&P training in just 50 weeks!
- Low student-to-instructor ratio.
- Our instructors have over 100 years of combined aviation experience.
- Rich 30+ year training history.
- Located in the beautiful upstate of South Carolina.
- A low cost one-year certified A&P program!